• Fort Dearborn improved profitability and cash flows by:
• Reducing payroll and related costs by over $1.1 million via rate and headcount reductions
• Reducing other operating expenses
• Assisting management in negotiating with vendors that were extended beyond credit limits
• Assisted management in determining capital expenditures to defer, while managing growth opportunities in cloud based services
• Prepared monthly financial forecast and weekly cash flow and borrowing base forecast factoring in strategic and tactical operating plans.
• Prepared analyses of cloud based services, including profitability and capital requirements, to provide existing senior lender confidence in the business model.
• Negotiated an over-advance with the senior lender while executing the turnaround plan and refinancing efforts.
• Recommended seeking alternative financing to provide adequate capital to fund the Company’s growth opportunities.