• Fort Dearborn recommended strategies and tactics to return to profitability via cost reductions, rent adjustments with store operators and shedding unprofitable operations.
• Completed distribution business unit analyses (wholesale, consignment and commission based) and store profitability analyses to determine profitable vs. unprofitable operations.
• Reduced headcount throughout organization.
• Recommended sale of all or part of the business to provide adequate capital to execute a turnaround plan.
• Prepared monthly financial forecast and weekly cash flow and borrowing base forecast factoring above strategic and tactical operating plans and unusual working capital unique to their industry.
• Negotiated an over-advance with senior lender while marketing the Company for sale.