• Fort Dearborn improved profitability by:
• Completing divisional profitability analyses that drove recommended price increases
• Recommended other margin improvements and expense reductions
• Implemented billing review process to correct billing errors and improve margins
• Prepared monthly financial forecast and weekly cash flow and borrowing base forecast factoring above
strategic and tactical operating plans and unusual working capital unique to the industry.
• Negotiated over-advance with senior lender while executing turnaround plan and refinancing.
• Recommended seeking and assisted management in obtaining long-term mortgage debt financing of real
estate to improve capital structure.