Mr. Kelly has over twenty-five years of professional experience serving the financial, operational and strategic needs of clients in a variety of industries including manufacturing and distribution, construction, food processing, financial services, transportation, printing & publishing and healthcare. Kevin specializes in the financial leadership of corporate turnarounds and business restructurings. He is highly skilled in leading strategic and operational analyses, planning and execution of operational turnarounds, and cash flow improvement strategies for underperforming companies.
Kevin has been responsible for the successful consummation of several acquisition and divestiture transactions and numerous refinancings. Kevin has also assisted clients in the wind-down of distressed business segments including bankruptcies, assignments for the benefit of creditors and orderly liquidations. He has worked with clients throughout the United States as well as their international subsidiaries and affiliates.
- KeHE Distributors ($100M) senior debt refinancing
- Imperial Crane ($65M) senior debt refinancing
Sell-Side M&A Advisory
- Simultaneous closings of two transactions involving the sale of PFT Roberson Transportation to Annett Holdings, and the sale of CX Roberson to Celadon
Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Sale of Advance Dial Co. & Advance Dial de Mexico to Nypro, Inc.
- Sale of the Marine Division of American Civil Constructors, Inc.
Prior to joining the firm, Kevin was a partner at RSM McGladrey, an international public accounting and consulting firm focused on serving middle-market companies, where he assisted in the growth and management of their Chicagoland practice. His background includes strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions, debt restructuring, cost containment, income tax planning and operational improvement.
- DePaul University
-Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- Conducted educational seminars to DePaul MBA students