• During the 2008-2009 recession, senior lending to finance companies quickly decreased.
• The Company’s loan portfolio had an average maturity of 2 years.
• With no physical collateral to convert to cash and pressure from the senior lender to reduce lending, the Company merged with its competitor.
• The Company suggested that Fort Dearborn be engaged given Fort Dearborn’s industry knowledge from past engagements.
• FDP assisted in providing crucial information and due diligence analysis on the loan portfolio for the senior lender and merging competitor.