Mr. Deer has over 15 years of accounting and operations experience.
Prior to joining Fort Dearborn, Brice was an Audit Director for McGladrey & Pullen where he focused on public companies and related reporting requirements including 10-K’s, 10-Q’s, and Sarbanes Oxley compliance. Subsequent to McGladrey, Brice served as Controller of an historic Country Club in Phoenix Arizona and assisted in the Buy-Side due diligence of Dick Blick Holdings Inc. acquisition of The Arts Store.
Mr Deer's industry experience includes: distribution, manufacturing, retail, hospitality, business services, construction, financial services, entertainment and food processing
- Sale of Dennis Bamber Inc.
- Sale of Tractor Loader Sales Company
- Refinancing of Imperial Crane Services
Certifications and Memberships
- Graduate of Illinois State University
- Registered Certified Public Accountant – State of Illinois